After Luthor's mind was switched with the Flash's, Polaris seized the opportunity to stage a coup, but Luthor quickly subdued him by reversing Polaris' powers.
- Magnetic Manipulation: Doctor Polaris can shape and manipulate electromagnetic fields that exist naturally or artificially, allowing him to lift and move heavy objects, control ferrous particles in the atmosphere, and even alter the Earth's magnetic field.
- Flight: By creating an anti-gravity field around himself, Doctor Polaris possesses the ability to levitate himself.
- Vulnerability to Fire: Vulnerability to heat, which reduces the powers of magnetism and can shut off his powers.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the DC Animated Universe and is an adaptation of Doctor Polaris. The original character was created by John Broome and Gil Kane and first appeared in Green Lantern (Volume 2) #21.
- Doctor Polaris was voiced by Michael Rosenbaum.
- 5 Appearances of Neal Emerson (DCAU)
- 1 Images featuring Neal Emerson (DCAU)
- Quotations by or about Neal Emerson (DCAU)
- Character Gallery: Neal Emerson (DCAU)
- Doctor Polaris at dccomics.com
- Doctor Polaris at Wikipedia.org
- Doctor Polaris at the DC Animated Universe Wikia
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- Search the Forums for:
This character is or was primarily an enemy of the Justice League, in any of its various incarnations. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Justice League Villains."
Legion of Doom member