History of character has not yet been written.
- Magnetic Manipulation: Doctor Polaris can shape and manipulate electromagnetic fields that exist naturally or artificially, allowing him to lift and move heavy objects, control ferrous particles in the atmosphere, and even alter the Earth's magnetic field.
- Electro-magnetic Spectrum Manipulation: The ability to project or manipulate many forms of energy that are related to magnetism. He can fire bolts of electricity and create enough intense heat to destroy a metal door.
- Magnetic Force-Fields: Doctor Polaris can erect electro-magnetic force fields with a high degree of impenetrability, protecting himself or others from almost any psionic, energy, or physical attack.
- Flight: By creating an anti-gravity field around himself, Doctor Polaris possesses the ability to levitate, and inevitably fly and subsonic speeds reaching 500 mph.
- Doctor Polaris was voiced by Lex Lang
- 8 Appearances of Neal Emerson (The Brave and the Bold)
- 1 Images featuring Neal Emerson (The Brave and the Bold)
- 1 Quotations by or about Neal Emerson (The Brave and the Bold)
- Character Gallery: Neal Emerson (The Brave and the Bold)
|Green Lantern Villain(s) |
This character is or was primarily an enemy of the Green Lantern of Earth, or the Green Lantern Corps as a whole. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Green Lantern Villains."