Fog and his sister Night were German operatives given superhuman powers by Nazi scientists during World War II. They were sent on missions to capture or eliminate various enemies of the German Third Reich, using powers that were the literal realization of Adolf Hitler's "Night and Fog," which, he declared, would consume any and all Axis enemies.
Fog and Night were responsible for the death of American steel magnate Ed Reilly, the father of superheroine Firebrand, for refusing to aid the Nazis in delaying American war production. The Nazi agents were then forced to retreat after being attacked by a vengeful Firebrand and the All-Star Squadron.
- Density Control: Fog can transform himself into a noxious, fog-like mist. In this form Fog can asphyxiate a victim, and he can conceal Night from view, so the two of them can seemingly enter and exit a room from nowhere.
- Although this character was originally introduced during DC's Earth-Two era of publication, their existence following the events of the 1985–86 limited series Crisis on Infinite Earths remains intact. However, some elements of the character's Pre-Crisis history may have been altered or removed for Post-Crisis New Earth continuity, and no longer apply.
- 6 Appearances of Nebel (New Earth)
- 1 Images featuring Nebel (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Nebel (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Nebel (New Earth)