Ned Brann was the criminal who ran a gambling racket in boxing matches. He also operated as the masked criminal known as "The Dagger". His criminal activities attracted the attention of the Gotham City Police Department and the Dynamic Duo, Batman and Robin. However, he always avoided capture until his gambling operation was uncovered by Bruce Wayne and he was finally captured thanks to the information given by the millionaire socialite.
- This version of Ned Brann (Earth-Two), including all history and corresponding appearances, was initially erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985-86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. However the ending of Convergence retroactively prevented that collapse saving all the alternate realities though in an "evolved" form. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- 1 Appearances of Ned Brann (Earth-Two)
- 1 Images featuring Ned Brann (Earth-Two)
- Quotations by or about Ned Brann (Earth-Two)
- Character Gallery: Ned Brann (Earth-Two)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- Search the Forums for:
|Batman Villain(s) |
This character, team or organization, is or was primarily an enemy of the Batman, or the Batman Family as a whole. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Batman Villains."