Transformed by radioactivity into a skeletal-looking "living x-ray photo" Creegan took the name Bag O'Bones and battled Batman and Robin. Creegan later returned as the Cyclotronic Man, fighting Black Lightning and Superman. Still later, he adopted the name One Man Meltdown and battled the Outsiders. After getting the medical treatment he needed, Creegan went back to prison, content to do his time in jail and then reform.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- Electro-Blast: (formerly) As Bag O'Bones, Creegan could shoot electrical blasts however this ability cost him months of his life with each use.
- Electromagnetism: As Cyclotronic Man, Creegan could cause his body to retain a negative charge and positively charge his opponents to drag them closer to him or do the reverse and send them flying.
- Energy Projection: As Cyclotronic Man, Creegan could project "electron blasts" to damage his enemies.
- Force Field: As Cyclotronic Man, Creegan could harness "free atoms" in the air to create a repulsing shield.
- Chronokinesis: As Cyclotronic Man, Creegan could age an object past it's prime and reduce it to rubble.
- Although this character was originally introduced during DC's Earth-One era of publication, their existence following the events of the 1985-86 limited series Crisis on Infinite Earths remains intact. However, some elements of the character's Pre-Crisis history may have been altered or removed for Post-Crisis New Earth continuity, and should be considered apocryphal.
- 4 Appearances of Ned Creegan (New Earth)
- 3 Images featuring Ned Creegan (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Ned Creegan (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Ned Creegan (New Earth)
|This page uses content from Wikipedia. The original article was at List of Batman Family enemies. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with DC Database, the text of Wikipedia is available under the GNU Free Documentation License.|
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- Search the Forums for: