History of location is unknown.
Points of Interest
- Negus-12 was the name of the primary red star of the Negus system. In the Golden Age continuity, the planet Krypton was the sole planet located in this system. In the Silver and Modern age continuities, Krypton's sun is named Rao. 
- Earth-Two continuity, the planet Krypton was located in the Negus star system. Krypton was the birthplace of Superman as well as his parents Jor-L and Lora.
Another planet in the Negus system. Inhabited by a race similar to Kryptonians, but weaker.
- This version of Negus system, including all history and corresponding appearances, was initially erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985-86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. However the ending of Convergence retroactively prevented that collapse, saving all the alternate realities, though in an "evolved" form. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- Appearances of Negus system
- Location Gallery: Negus system
- Catalogued images related to Negus system
History Section Needed!
The history section for this article is either absent or contains very little information. You can improve this article by adding as much relevant historical information as possible. Articles should be written from an "in-universe" perspective as if they were written by a historian living in the DC Universe.