Points of Interest
- Clay Banks
- Clay Banks is a small New Jersey neighborhood and the former headquarters of the criminal known as the Hooded Hunchback. In 1942, Starman unveiled a plot to murder the heirs to the Hetty Taylor fortune and traced the crime back to the Hooded Hunchback's tower. 
- Newark City College
- Newark City College is the alma mater of former athlete turned Cyborg Victor Stone.
- New Jersey Palisades
- The New Jersey Palisades are a line of steep cliffs along the west side of the lower Hudson River in northeast New Jersey and southern New York in the United States. The Fearsome Five once maintained their headquarters in a cave along the cliffs.
- Gotham City
- Atlantic City and the greater Atlantic County area. However unlike the real Atlantic City, Gotham maintains its own subway system. During the "Knightfall" saga, the Joker and the Scarecrow once escaped the clutches of Batman (Jean-Paul Valley) by hiding inside one of South Jersey's most venerable landmarks - Lucy the Elephant. Gotham City is conterminous with the gambling resort
- See also: Gotham City Locales
- Hoboken is a city in Hudson County, New Jersey. Hoboken lies on the west bank of the Hudson River across from the Manhattan, New York City neighborhoods of the West Village and Chelsea between Weehawken Cove and Union City at the north and Jersey City at the south and west. Hoboken is the former base of operations for Doctor Will Magnus, the original Matches Malone (before Batman assumed his identity) and former Blackhawk Squadron pilot Carlo Sirianni.
- Princeton is home to Princeton University, one of the finer institutes of higher learning and the alma mater of a few of the world's heroes.
- See also: Category:Princeton/Appearances