History of location is unknown.
Points of Interest
- Alamogordo is a city in Otero County, New Mexico. Holloman Air Force Base and White Sands Missile Range are two major military bases located near Alamogordo. The town has had its share of notability as the first test site for the atomic bomb. In the late 1900’s, Alamagordo was the site of a brutal slaughter perpetuated by two bandits named Santiago and Tenner. 
- Albuquerque is the largest city in the state of New Mexico. Albuquerque is home to the University of New Mexico (UNM) and Kirtland Air Force Base as well as Sandia National Laboratories and Petroglyph National Monument. The Sandia Mountains run along the eastern side of Albuquerque and the Rio Grande flows through the city north to south.
- Los Alamos
- Los Alamos is a townsite in Los Alamos County. Los Alamos is home to the Los Alamos National Laboratory, which was founded to undertake the Manhattan Project.
- Roswell is a city in Chaves County in the southeastern quarter of the state of New Mexico. Aliens have a tendency to crash their space ships here.
- See also: Category:Roswell/Appearances
- Santa Fe
- Santa Fe is the capital of the state of New Mexico. It is the third-largest city in the state and is the seat of Santa Fe County.
- Silverton is a small mining town in New Mexico, named as such due to its large quantities of silver ore. In the late 1800s, the town elder was a Georgian named Branson Ironside. Notorious bounty hunter Jonah Hex once came to Silverton to apprehend two bandits named Santiago and Tenner. 
- White Sands
- White Sands is a small town in Doña Ana County, in the south-west quadrant of the state. It is also the name of White Sands Missile Range, a rocket range of almost 3,200 sq mi (8,300 km2) area and the largest military installation in the United States.
- See also: Category:White Sands/Appearances
- Branson Ironside
Links and References
|This page uses content from Wikipedia. The original article was at New Mexico. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with DC Database, the text of Wikipedia is available under the GNU Free Documentation License.|
History Section Needed!
The history section for this article is either absent or contains very little information. You can improve this article by adding as much relevant historical information as possible. Articles should be written from an "in-universe" perspective as if they were written by a historian living in the DC Universe.