Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
History of location is unknown.
Points of Interest
- Alamogordo is a city in Otero County, New Mexico. In the late 1900s, Alamagordo was the site of a brutal slaughter perpetuated by two bandits named Santiago and Tenner. 
- Roswell is a city in Chaves County in the southeastern quarter of the state of New Mexico. Aliens have a tendency to crash their space ships here.
- See also: Category:Roswell/Appearances
- Silverton is a small mining town in New Mexico, named as such due to its large quantities of silver ore. In the late 1800s, the town elder was a Georgian named Branson Ironside. Notorious bounty hunter Jonah Hex once came to Silverton to apprehend two bandits named Santiago and Tenner. 
- White Sands
- White Sands is a small town in Doña Ana County, in the south-west quadrant of the state. It is also the name of White Sands Missile Range, a rocket range.
- See also: Category:White Sands/Appearances
- Branson Ironside
Links and References
History Section Needed!
The history section for this article is either absent or contains very little information. You can improve this article by adding as much relevant historical information as possible. Articles should be written from an "in-universe" perspective as if they were written by a historian living in the DC Universe.