Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Appearing in "Promethium: Unbound!"
- Benson Honeywell
- Doom Patrol (In a photograph only)
- Jimmy Graham
- Madame Rouge (Flashback only)
- Marie Logan (Flashback only)
- Mark Logan (Flashback only)
- Mrs. Graham
- United States Navy
- Codsville (Flashback only)
- Carrier F-16
Synopsis for "Promethium: Unbound!"
Changeling and Cyborg receive a message from Changeling's Doom Patrol ex-partner, Robotman, currently searching for Steve Dayton who is in turn searching for the killers of the Doom Patrol. Meanwhile, Cyborg's friend Sarah Simms is kidnapped by the Terminator. Terminator fights an inconclusive battle against Starfire, and then attempts to auction off plans to a Dayton Industries secret research project code-named Promethium, a self-regenerating energy-source. Using Sarah as a hostage, Terminator forces the Titans to act as guinea-pigs in a test of the Promethium explosive for officials of the H.I.V.E. The Titans escape to battle Terminator and his mercenary army, but when Changeling pursues the escaping assassin alone, he is mortally wounded as Terminator escapes.
- This issue is reprinted in New Teen Titans Archives, Volume 2.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss New Teen Titans Vol 1 10 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the New Teen Titans series
Links and References
- No external links.