Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
"Like Puppets on a String!": Changeling asks Robin to help investigate the murders of several Dayton Industries executives, which are traced to Green Lantern's old foe, the Puppeteer, now in league with the [[H.I.V.E. (New Ea
- Mebbe I gotta look like a blasted robot, but do I gotta talk like one, too?
- -- Cyborg when Raven's complaining bout the way he talks
Appearing in "Like Puppets on a String!"
- Green Lantern (Flashback only)
- Harold Appleton (Dies)
- Jeremy Thornton (In a photograph only)
- Rita Farr (In a photograph only)
- Steve Dayton (In a photograph only)
Synopsis for "Like Puppets on a String!"
Changeling asks Robin to help investigate the murders of several Dayton Industries executives, which are traced to Green Lantern's old foe, the Puppeteer, now in league with the H.I.V.E. Meanwhile, through his robot puppets, Puppeteer takes control of Cyborg, Kid Flash, Starfire, and Wonder Girl, and turns them against their teammates. Eventually, Kid Flash can breaks his trance and then frees Starfire. When Robin do some 'dirty trick' to get Cyborg down. And finally, after Raven's soul-self breaks Wondergirl's trance, the Titans then unite to battle Puppeteer and his toy robotic army. When the villain is defeated, the H.I.V.E attempts to destroy him for his failure.
- This book was first published on April 6, 1981.
- This issue is reprinted in New Teen Titans Archives, Volume 2.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss New Teen Titans Vol 1 9 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the New Teen Titans series
Links and References
- No external links.