Appearing in "Crisis"
- Teen Titans
- Jenet Klyburn
- Terry Long
- The Outsiders
- Kal-El (Superman)
- Ronald Raymond/Martin Stein (Firestorm)
- Kimiyo Hoshi (Doctor Light)
- Freedom Fighters
- Katar Hol (Hawkman)
- Norda Cantrell (Northwind)
- Dinah Laurel Lance (Black Canary)
- Kara Zor-El (Supergirl)
- Wonder Woman (Earth-Two)
Synopsis for "Crisis"
As the "Crisis on Infinite Earths" begins, the skies turn red all across the world. Having finally learned about Sarah Simms's new boyfriend, Gary Sellers, and having talked things over with her amicably, Cyborg hardly notices the atmospheric oddity until he is approached by a costumed super-powered woman called Harbinger. After a skirmish, Cyborg agrees to accompany her to her mentor, the Monitor. Days pass before the other Titans are drawn into the melee, together with Superman, Batman, and the Outsiders. Over the following weeks, the crisis grows, as the world seems to be tearing itself apart (as shown in detail in Crisis on Infinite Earths).
Cyborg is reunited with his teammates, and the heroes rest from their continual efforts against the disaster in the nearly rebuilt Titans Tower. Suddenly, Captain Karras and his men appear, announcing that Koriand'r must return with them to Tamaran at once.
- No special notes.
- Scene where Cyborg flies through a building while fighting Harbinger includes cameos by some DC workers, including Dick Giordano, Marv Wolfman, and Eduardo Barreto.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss New Teen Titans Vol 2 13 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the New Teen Titans series
Links and References
- No external links.
Crisis on Infinite Earths Crossover