Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- I won't let you turn me and my baby into monsters like yourselves!
- -- Mirage
Appearing in "Forever Evil (Part I of III) - Dark Titans"
- Allison Foster
- Crimelord (Behind the scenes)
- Harold Sutherland
- Judge Andru
- New York City Police Department
- Terry Long
Synopsis for "Forever Evil (Part I of III) - Dark Titans"
Damage decides to leave the New Titans for a while to find his family. Arsenal asks Impulse to keep an eye on him. Donna Troy, meanwhile, receives a restraining order, and is not allowed to see her son anymore.
- No special notes.
- Judge Andru is possibly named after penciler/editor Ross Andru.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss New Titans Vol 1 119 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the New Titans series
Links and References
- New Teen Titans at Wikipedia
- New Teen Titans at Titans Tower
- New Teen Titans (Volume 2) series index at DCU Guide
- New Teen Titans (Volume 2) series index at Comicbookdb.com
- New Teen Titans (Volume 2) series index at the Grand Comics Database Project