|Creators||Shaun McLaughlin, Ken Hooper|
|First Appearance||Appearance of Death|
An assassin named Nicodemus takes up the mantle and costume of the original NKVDemon and is hired to kill Aquaman. NKVDemon II is defeated by Aquaman and Batman, and eventually killed while in jail.
- Superhuman Strength: Through the use of various experimental steroids, the NKVDemon possesses some degree of superhuman strength.
- Superhuman Stamina: The NKVDemon's skin and bone-structure was artificially hardened and strengthened, granting him some form of invulnerability, and allowed him to exert himself at peak capacity for hours before fatigue begins to affect him. He can also hold his breath for a long amount of time, and is able to go without sleep, food or water for far longer than any human. As the only side-effect of the steroids NKVDemon took, most of his pain-receptor nerves have been deadened making him immune to pain.
- Military Protocol: NKVDemon was highly trained in extreme methods of hand to hand combat and physically as well as mentally trained to deter, capture or kill hostile agents, saboteurs, bandits, and other criminal elements. He would also have received training in reconnaissance and sabotage.
- 1 Appearances of Nicodemus (New Earth)
- 1 Images featuring Nicodemus (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Nicodemus (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Nicodemus (New Earth)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- Search the Forums for:
This character, team or organization, is or was primarily an enemy of Aquaman, or members of the Aquaman Family. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Aquaman Villains."
|Batman Villain(s) |
This character, team or organization, is or was primarily an enemy of the Batman, or the Batman Family as a whole. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Batman Villains."