Nightfall is a member of the Cadre and a minor league opponent. Nightfall is reputedly a former college student, and was part of the original Cadre.
She also was among the large number of female super-villains assembled by the ancient sorceress Circe to attack New York City. During this battle she and Harpi of the Hybrid were seen attacking Hawkman, who had been partially turned into a beast by Circe. Nightfall later teamed up with Nox (of the New Olympians) to fight Dr. Light, but they were blown out of the sky by the powerful Japanese super-heroine.
Nightfall continued to operate with the Cadre, and was present when they worked for and then betrayed Doctor Polaris. Along with Crowbar and Black Mass, she also attempted to avoid deportation to an alien planet. Although they were intercepted by Black Lightning, they apparently weren’t deported.
For some odd reason, Nightfall and Black Mass were also spotted in a crowd when many aliens living on Earth were summoned to Metropolis. Perhaps they were in Metropolis at that point and their alien bracers reacted to the summon due to that proximity. Nightfall seems to be one of two surviving members of the original Cadre.
- Wrist Bands
- Although this character was originally introduced during DC's Earth-One era of publication, their existence following the events of the 1985-86 limited series Crisis on Infinite Earths remains intact. However, some elements of the character's Pre-Crisis history may have been altered or removed for Post-Crisis New Earth continuity, and should be considered apocryphal.
- 16 Appearances of Nightfall (New Earth)
- 5 Images featuring Nightfall (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Nightfall (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Nightfall (New Earth)
This character is or was primarily an enemy of the Justice League, in any of its various incarnations. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Justice League Villains."