"Fix You": Alfred administers care to Nightwing's wounds at the Batcave. He recovers, but blames himself for Blockbuster's death. Batman confronts him and forces him to come to terms with his bad judgment calls.
- Barbara, I have to leave in a few hours to try and save the Universe and I don't even know if I'll be alive tomorrow, but if I am -- will you marry me?
- -- Dick Grayson
Appearing in "Fix You"
- Emma Rohrbach
- Jim Rohrbach
- Justin Rohrbach
- Sophia Tevis
- Teen Titans (Hallucination)
- Batman (Hallucination)
- Blockbuster (Hallucination)
- Chemo (Hallucination)
- John Grayson (Hallucination)
- Mary Grayson (Hallucination)
- Ravager (Hallucination)
- Tarantula (Hallucination)
Synopsis for "Fix You"
Alfred administers care to Nightwing's wounds at the Batcave. He recovers, but blames himself for Blockbuster's death. Batman confronts him and forces him to come to terms with his bad judgment calls.
Later, Nightwing tracks down Deathstroke to one of his safe houses. Deathstroke is in the middle of a sparring session with Ravager. Nightwing interrupts the session and warns Rose that her new Kryptonite eye will slowly poison and ultimately kill her. Deathstroke and Nightwing fight some more, until one of Slade's hand grenades tears a hole in the side of the compound. Nightwing leaves.
Later, Dick changes into civilian attire and meets Barbara at the airport. He tells her that he is about to go off to "save the Universe", and then asks her to marry him.
- This book was first published on February 8, 2006.
- This is the final issue of the series with the creative team of Devin Grayson and Brad Walker.
- Next issue begins the One Year Later event.
- The destruction of Blüdhaven took place during Infinite Crisis.
- Nightwing makes reference to the loss of Lex Luthor's hand due to Kryptonite poisoning. This took place in Action Comics #600.
- The tagline to this issue is "Love and War".
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Nightwing Vol 2 117 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Nightwing series