Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
"The Gang's All Here": On a New York rooftop two child kidnappers working for the Pierce brothers are attacked by someone who appears to be Nightwing. After a violent battle this Nightwing slices one of the kidnappers' throats with a knife. The next morning Di
- It's a loft. Big and empty. No, that was not an analogy of yours truly.
- -- Dick Grayson
Appearing in "The Gang's All Here"
- Jason Todd (First appearance as Nightwing)
- Buddy Pierce (First appearance)
- Barry Pierce (First appearance)
- Ron (Single appearance)
- Brittany (Single appearance)
- Corky Charles (First appearance)
- Caroline (Single appearance)
- Charlie (Single appearance)
- Earl Mae (Single appearance)
- Poncie (Single appearance)
Synopsis for "The Gang's All Here"
On a New York rooftop two child kidnappers working for the Pierce brothers are attacked by someone who appears to be Nightwing. After a violent battle this Nightwing slices one of the kidnappers' throats with a knife. The next morning Dick Grayson wakes up next to Cheyenne Fremont, but their breakfast is interrupted by Ron, who takes issue with Dick's presence. After Dick has left he slaps Cheyenne, who reveals metahuman powers as she defends herself. On the street Dick is shocked to find a newspaper proclaiming Nightwing is a murderer, but he is interrupted by a reunion with Clancy O'Hara, who hints that the wealthy Cheyenne has mysteries of her own. Dick rents an apartment from Corky Charles and reflects on how bad the last year was.
Clancy, a resident psychiatrist at Bellevue, is assaulted by one of her escaped patients, but is rescued by Nightwing. When Clancy questions Nightwing about the murders, Nightwing claims he did not commit them. Later that night Nightwing comes across the Pierce brothers beating up a hood named Poncie on a rooftop. Nightwing interferes, and quickly discovers Buddy Pierce is a Metahuman, all but invulnerable to attack. Caught off guard Nightwing is throne off the roof, only to be rescued by his murderous imposter.
- At the end of the last issue Nightwing proposed to Oracle, but now, one year later, he reveals that he is single.
- Nightwing's line "I'll Take Manhattan" is a lyric from the song "Manhattan" by Richard Rogers and Lorenz Hart, from their 1925 show "The Garrick Gaieties". It has been sung by many famous singers, including Ella Fitzgerald and Mel Torme. Watch Ella Fitzgerald sing it live.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Nightwing Vol 2 118 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Nightwing series
- Images from Nightwing Vol 2 118
Links and References
- No external links.
The events from this issue take place one year after the events of the 2006 limited series Infinite Crisis. This template will categorize articles that include it into Category: 1 Year Later Crossover.