- It's high time the real Nightwing got off his duff!
- -- Nightwing
Appearing in "Pleased to Meet You - Hope You Guess My Name!"
- Diana (Single appearance)
- Joanne (Single appearance)
- Tina (Single appearance)
- Trish (Single appearance)
Synopsis for "Pleased to Meet You - Hope You Guess My Name!"
Nightwing's first encounter with his doppleganger, none other than Jason Todd, ends with Jason escaping after slashing Nightwing's hand. Jason's increasingly violent tactics have turned public opinion against Nightwing. Meanwhile Cheyenne Freemont has been seen getting close to Barry Pierce. Through a series of misunderstandings Dick Grayson's attempts to investigate Cheyenne result in him being hired as a male model, and a continuation of their affair. Later, while spying on the Barry and Buddy Pierce, Nightwing stops Jason from murdering a criminal. Jason flees, leaving Nightwing to be discovered and driven off by civilians as a criminal himself. Later Cheyenne is quickly becoming annoyed at her date Barry Pierce's boorish behavior. She is saved from this situation by none other than Jason Todd.
- The issue is part of the One Year Later event.
- The subtitle to this issue, "Pleased to Meet You - Hope You Guess My Name" is a lyric from the Rolling Stones song, Sympathy for the Devil.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Nightwing Vol 2 119 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Nightwing series
Links and References
- Nightwing (Volume 2) series index at the Grand Comics Database
- Nightwing series index at the Unofficial Guide to the DC Universe
- Nightwing article at Wikipedia
- Nightwing article at the Unofficial Guide to the DC Universe
- Nightwing article at Titans Tower
The events from this issue take place one year after the events of the 2006 limited series Infinite Crisis. This template will categorize articles that include it into Category: 1 Year Later Crossover.