- The Bat deserved to meet his doom at my hands -- at the hands of someone who hated yet respected him! Mortal enemies deserve at least that. If I was fated to meet my own doom at the Detective's hands I would have been satisfied -- it would have been a good death. It would have been right. It would have been proper. But instead this charade is perpetrated. Gotham and the world should be celebrating the life and death of a man who has pulled them away from the brink of extinction countless times instead of believing their Dark Knight still patrols the city's streets. A hero of Batman's caliber should not have perished in the shadows. A hero like Batman should have been killed in the bright light of day for all the world to see. That would have been my final gift to Bruce, a revelation and celebration as I, and I alone, pulled the mask from his lifeless face in victory! Now, as the centuries blow past me like a gentle breeze, I will always mourn the fact that I will not be remembered for killing the Batman, who, after all, would have been the only man I ever killed worth remembering.
- -- Ra's al Ghul
Appearing in "Eminence Front"
- Thar Desert
Synopsis for "Eminence Front"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- This story is reprinted in the trade paperback Nightwing: The Great Leap.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Nightwing Vol 2 152 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Nightwing series
- Images from Nightwing Vol 2 152
Links and References
- No external links.
|Faces of Evil Crossover |
This issue is a Faces of Evil special, part of a larger loosely connected event highlighting the villains of the DC Universe. This template will categorize articles that include it into the Faces of Evil category.