"Bustout!": Dick Grayson finds out that Bruce Wayne has been arrested and arranges to get himself sent to Gotham City for the Bludhaven Police Department as part of a prisoner transfer. In Gotham, Dick visits Bruce and is told t
Appearing in "Bustout!"
- Bludhaven Fire Department
Synopsis for "Bustout!"
Dick Grayson finds out that Bruce Wayne has been arrested and arranges to get himself sent to Gotham City for the Bludhaven Police Department as part of a prisoner transfer. In Gotham, Dick visits Bruce and is told to “stay out of it”; that any interference by others could just end up hurting everyone connected to Batman. Refusing to take Bruce’s advice, Dick visits Oracle where the duo decides that Batman, not Bruce Wayne, is the target for the frame. Dick knows that he is going to have to go after all the people who know of Bruce’s dual life, making him a target for “the baddest of the bad guys”.
- This book was first published on January 9, 2002.
- This is the third part of the storyline Bruce Wayne: Murderer? The previous chapter is Batgirl #24 and the story continues in Batman: Gotham Knights #25.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Nightwing Vol 2 65 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Nightwing series
- Images from Nightwing Vol 2 65
Links and References
- No external links.
|Bruce Wayne: Fugitive Crossover|
This comic issue is a part of the Bruce Wayne: Murderer? and Bruce Wayne: Fugitive story that went through every Batman Family title in 2002. Bruce Wayne was framed for the murder of his love interest Vesper Fairchild and forced to go on the run from the law so he could prove his innocence. This adventure almost completely compromised his identity from the inside.