Nim-El was a native of the planet, Krypton, and an esteemed member of the House of El. He was one of three sons to Jor-El the First, and the twin brother of Jor-El the Second. Like many in his family line, Nim-El pursued a career in science. He was recognized as one of the primary weapons manufacturers on Krypton. Nim-El was killed when Krypton’s core grew unstable causing the entire planet to explode.
- This version of Nim-El (Earth-One), including all history and corresponding appearances, was erased from existence following the collapse of the Multiverse in the 1985-86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series and is now considered apocryphal.
- 2 Appearances of Nim-El (Earth-One)
- 1 Images featuring Nim-El (Earth-One)
- Quotations by or about Nim-El (Earth-One)
- Character Gallery: Nim-El (Earth-One)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- Search the Forums for: