Nim-El was a native of the planet, Krypton, and an esteemed member of the House of El. He was one of three sons to Jor-El the First, and the twin brother of Jor-El the Second. Like many in his family line, Nim-El pursued a career in science. He was recognized as one of the primary weapons manufacturers on Krypton. Nim-El was killed when Krypton’s core grew unstable causing the entire planet to explode.
- This version of Nim-El (Earth-One), including all history and corresponding appearances, was initially erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985-86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. However the ending of Convergence retroactively prevented that collapse saving all the alternate realities though in an "evolved" form. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- 2 Appearances of Nim-El (Earth-One)
- 2 Images featuring Nim-El (Earth-One)
- Quotations by or about Nim-El (Earth-One)
- Character Gallery: Nim-El (Earth-One)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- Search the Forums for: