Nimda An-Dor was a native of the planet, Krypton. She was the daughter of An-Dor and wife to Jor-El the First. Jor-El and she had three children together: the twins Jor-El the Second and Nim-El, and their third son, Zor-El. As the mother of Jor-El II, Nimda An-Dor is the paternal grandmother of Superman, and as the mother of Zor-El, the paternal grandmother of Supergirl.
- This version of Nimda An-Dor (Earth-One), including all history and corresponding appearances, was initially erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985-86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. However the ending of Convergence retroactively prevented that collapse, saving all the alternate realities, though in an "evolved" form. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- 1 Appearances of Nimda An-Dor (Earth-One)
- 1 Images featuring Nimda An-Dor (Earth-One)
- Quotations by or about Nimda An-Dor (Earth-One)
- Character Gallery: Nimda An-Dor (Earth-One)