Professor Nina Dowd was directing an excavation to find possible relics of an ancient civilization when one of her assistants discovered a car wheel-like artefact buried in the ground. Dowd eagerly went to inspect this find. Her co-workers were afraid it could be dangerous and warned her not to touch it, but she scorned such nonsense and laid her hand on the artefact. There was a blaze of light and she was instantly sealed into a crystal cocoon.
Dowd's assistants called the DEO to deal with the event. Soon the Young Justice team (Robin, Superboy, Impulse and the recently awakened Red Tornado) arrived and offered to assist the DEO in the investigation. Impulse managed to crack the cocoon and from it emerged Professor Dowd, transformed into The Mighty Endowed. They barely got a chance to fight before Dowds new upper body weight caused her to fall over and unable to stand, which she was then taken into DEO custody.
- New God Physiology: Thanks to the genetic augmentation she was subject to through a defense mechanism built into the Super-Cycle via New God technologies, however, Nina promptly gained superhuman abilities on par with those natives of both New Genesis and Apokolips, making her the first human to be fully transformed into a New God. She possesses all of the standard abilities of the New Gods, such as superhuman strength, agility, reflexes, stamina durability and immortality. Her already enhanced senses are magnified by the cat-like characteristics of her new form, and she seems to possess an significant healing factor that not only heals wounds and shortens recuperation, but retards the aging process.
- Hypnosis: As the Mighty Endowed, Nina possesses a unique superhuman ability tied to her namesake. Thanks to the Super-Cycle's genetic tampering, her bust size was increased to ridiculous proportions, and made the source of her secondary abilities. She seems to be able to emit a hypnotic light from her breasts, enchanting anyone who stares at them for too long and making them into her willing puppets. The hypnotic effect appears to be absolute, and only wears off once her new minions are far enough away from the light, or rendered unconscious. The light can also be projected as a blinding strobe to disorient her opponents.
- Restricted Mobility: Due to the massive size and weight of her breasts, Mighty Endowed is unable to stand or walk on her own, forcing her to rely on others to help her up.
- The Mighty Endowed was the first opponent of Young Justice.
- While the Mighty Endowed's large breasts are made explicit in the text of her stories, they are never actually shown in the artwork. They are always just out of the frame, or obscured by something (often by her hypnotic light).
- 2 Appearances of Nina Dowd (New Earth)
- 3 Images featuring Nina Dowd (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Nina Dowd (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Nina Dowd (New Earth)
- The Mighty Endowed at dccomics.com
- The Mighty Endowed at Wikipedia.org
- Young Justice at Wikipedia
- Young Justice at the Hangout
- Young Justice at Titans Tower
- Young Justice Series index at DCU Guide
- Young Justice series index at Comicbookdb.com
- Young Justice series index at the Grand Comics Database Project