Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Nolanverse is the unofficial appellation which refers to the continuity of the Batman feature films produced between 2005 and 2012 by director Christopher Nolan.
Characters and settings presented in the "Nolanverse" are separate from the previous four Batman films directed by Tim Burton and Joel Schumacher, because Nolan's films are a reboot of the film series' continuity.
Films that take place within the Nolanverse include:
Spinoff animations that take place within the Nolanverse include:
Video games that take place within the Nolanverse include:
- Bruce Wayne/Batman
- Alfred Pennyworth
- Lucius Fox
- Rachel Dawes (Deceased)
- James Gordon
- John Blake
- Selina Kyle
- Anthony Garcia (Deceased)
- Gillian Loeb (Deceased)
- Ra's al Ghul (Deceased)
- Talia al Ghul (Deceased)
- Bane (Deceased)
- The Joker
- Jonathan Crane/Scarecrow
- Harvey Dent/Two-Face (Deceased)
- Jacob Freely/The Man in Black
- Victor Zsasz
- Carmine Falcone
- Salvatore Maroni
- Gambol (Deceased)
- The Chechen (Deceased)
- The Russian
- The Italian
- Lau (Deceased)
- Joe Chill (Deceased)
- Floyd Lawton/Deadshot
- Waylon Jones/Killer Croc
- The films draw largely on the "Batman: Year One" storyline which was presented in issues #404-407 of Batman comics. The storyline, written by Frank Miller with artwork by Dave Mazzucchelli, re-invented the history and personality of the Batman, as well as those of his supporting cast.
- The novels Batman: Dead White, Batman: Inferno, and Batman: Fear Itself are tie–ins to Batman Begins intended to be set after that film, but they are clearly non–canon.
- No trivia.
- Characters from Nolanverse
- Other things related to Nolanverse
- Nolanverse's Comic Appearances
- Reality Gallery: Nolanverse