Norman Blank was an ancestor of Buddy Blank, the future O.M.A.C., and Kamandi, the last boy on Earth. He was a janitor working in Metropolis. He was targeted for assassination by a cabal of scientists from the far future in an attempt to erase O.M.A.C. from existence. However, the Murdermek robot that was sent by the scientists to kill Norman instead mistook another man for him. O.M.A.C. and the contemporary superhero Superman destroyed the robot assassin, saving the wrong man in the process.
- This version of Norman Blank (Earth-One), including all history and corresponding appearances, was erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985–86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- 2 Appearances of Norman Blank (Earth-One)
- 1 Images featuring Norman Blank (Earth-One)
- Quotations by or about Norman Blank (Earth-One)
- Character Gallery: Norman Blank (Earth-One)