Nuclear Man was created by Lex Luthor from a strand of hair containing Superman's DNA, made into a "genetic stew" which was birthed into a living being when Superman threw the nuclear missile containing the device that had the "stew" into the sun. In Superman's first encounter with the Nuclear Man, he pierced the Kryptonian's skin, causing him to lose his powers and his health. After Superman restored his powers and health with the use of the energy module from his star ship, he stopped Nuclear Man for good by causing a sudden solar eclipse when he moved the moon in front of the sun, then dropped him into the heart of a nuclear reactor where he would become an abundant source of energy.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- Power Limitation: Nuclear Man must be exposed to direct sunlight or else he will be immobilized.
- Nuclear Man was played by Mark Pillow, with his voice done by Gene Hackman.
- 1 Appearances of Nuclear Man (Donnerverse)
- 1 Images featuring Nuclear Man (Donnerverse)
- Quotations by or about Nuclear Man (Donnerverse)
- Character Gallery: Nuclear Man (Donnerverse)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- Search the Forums for:
|Superman Villain(s) |
This character is or was primarily an enemy of Superman in any of his various incarnations, or members of the Superman Family. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Superman Villains category."