- I am Nyssa. Daughter of Ra's al Ghul. Heir to the demon.
- -- Nyssa al Ghul src
History of character is unknown.
- Hand-to-Hand Combat (Advanced)
- Toxicology: Showed a mastery of poisons, in how she had Laurel Lance poisoned with Tibetan Pit Viper venom to force Sara's hand, and could see the symptoms of being poisoned with it in Sara as soon as she looked into her eyes up close.
- Multilingualism: Nyssa is capable of fluently speaking English and Arabic
- League of Assassins Compound Bow: Wields a compound bow similar to that of Malcolm Merlyn, with her own custom red arrows with red fletching.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the television series Arrow, its tie-in comic book series, and its related television series. It is an adaptation of Nyssa Raatko. The original character was created by Greg Rucka and Klaus Janson and first appeared in Detective Comics #783.
- Nyssa al Ghul is portrayed by Katrina Law.
- 16 Appearances of Nyssa al Ghul (Arrow)
- 4 Images featuring Nyssa al Ghul (Arrow)
- 2 Quotations by or about Nyssa al Ghul (Arrow)
- Character Gallery: Nyssa al Ghul (Arrow)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- Search the Forums for:
|Arrow and Flash television series. This template will categorize articles that include it into Category:Arrow (TV Series) Characters.|
League of Assassins member
|Green Arrow Villain(s) |
This character is or was primarily an enemy of Green Arrow, or his supporting cast including Black Canary and Team Arrow. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Green Arrow Villains."