"Loss of Signal": Assembled heroes begin fighting 1.3 million OMAC units.
- You guys give machines a bad name.
- -- Cyborg
Appearing in "Loss of Signal"
- Animal Man
- Black Canary
- Black Lightning
- Bronze Tiger
- Cameron Chase
- Director Bones
- Freedom Beast
- Martian Manhunter
- Mary Marvel
- Red Star
- Wonder Woman
- Creature Commandos
Synopsis for "Loss of Signal"
Assembled heroes begin fighting 1.3 million OMAC units.
Using a combination of a computer virus and an EMP, the heroes shut down all the OMACs.
- This book was first published on September 28, 2005.
- This issue is reprinted in the OMAC Project (Collected) trade paperback which shipped in December of 2005.
- Final issue of the series. Storyline continues in Infinite Crisis Special: OMAC Project #1.
- This series is one of four different Infinite Crisis tie-in titles. The other titles include:
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss OMAC Project Vol 1 6 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the OMAC Project series
- Images from OMAC Project Vol 1 6
- Action Comics #829
- Adventures of Superman #641
- Adventures of Superman #642
- Adventures of Superman #643
- Birds of Prey #83
- Countdown to Infinite Crisis #1
- Firestorm (Volume 3) #18
- Infinite Crisis #1-7
- Manhunter (Volume 3) #13
- Robin (Volume 4) #143
- Robin (Volume 3) #144
- Superman (Volume 2) #217
- Superman (Volume 2) #219
- Wonder Woman (Volume 2) #219
- Wonder Woman (Volume 2) #220
- Wonder Woman (Volume 2) #221
Links and References
- The Omac Project article at Wikipedia
- OMACs article at Wikipedia
- Omac Project series index at the Grand Comics Database
- OMACs article at the Unofficial Guide to the DC Universe
The events from this issue or series are related to Infinite Crisis, and/or any of its surrounding events, including Villains United, the OMAC Project, Rann-Thanagar War and Day of Vengeance. This template will automatically categorize articles that include it into the Infinite Crisis crossovers category.