Oboe Hardison was a friend of the Langford family and helped to maintain the boat house on the lake near the Langford home in Louisiana. A young and affable man, Oboe befriended his employer Savanna Langford's nine-year-old grandson Jim Kipp.  Oboe was present at Savanna's funeral only a short time later and brought his girlfriend with him to the reception luncheon.  Oboe also had an encounter with an blond-haired criminal named Eleanor who asked him about renting motor boats. 
Oboe consoled Tressa Kipp when it was believed that her son Jim had been killed in a bicycle accident. 
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
This individual does not possess any superhuman capabilities.
- The role of Oboe Hardison was played by actor Anthony Galde.
- Oboe Hardison is unique to the continuity of the Swamp Thing television series and does not have a comic book analog.
- 4 Appearances of Oboe Hardison (Swamp Thing 1990 TV Series)
- 1 Images featuring Oboe Hardison (Swamp Thing 1990 TV Series)
- Quotations by or about Oboe Hardison (Swamp Thing 1990 TV Series)
- Character Gallery: Oboe Hardison (Swamp Thing 1990 TV Series)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- Search the Forums for:
Swamp Thing and is predominantly seen in the Swamp Thing family of titles. This character may be part of the Swamp Thing's supporting cast, a minor acquaintance, or one of his adversaries. This template will automatically categorize articles that include it into the Swamp Thing Characters category.