Oboe Hardison was a friend of the Langford family and helped to maintain the boat house on the lake near the Langford home in Louisiana. A young and affable man, Oboe befriended his employer Savanna Langford's nine-year-old grandson Jim Kipp.  Oboe was present at Savanna's funeral only a short time later and brought his girlfriend with him to the reception luncheon.  Oboe also had an encounter with an blond-haired criminal named Eleanor who asked him about renting motor boats. 
Oboe consoled Tressa Kipp when it was believed that her son Jim had been killed in a bicycle accident. 
- Oboe Hardison was portrayed by Anthony Galde.
- Oboe Hardison is unique to the continuity of the Swamp Thing television series and does not have a comic book analog.
- 4 Appearances of Oboe Hardison (Swamp Thing 1990 TV Series)
- 1 Images featuring Oboe Hardison (Swamp Thing 1990 TV Series)
- Quotations by or about Oboe Hardison (Swamp Thing 1990 TV Series)
- Character Gallery: Oboe Hardison (Swamp Thing 1990 TV Series)
Swamp Thing and is predominantly seen in the Swamp Thing family of titles. This character may be part of the Swamp Thing's supporting cast, a minor acquaintance, or one of his adversaries. This template will automatically categorize articles that include it into the Swamp Thing Characters category.