|Real Name||Oliver Jonas Queen|
|Current Alias||The Arrow|
|Aliases||Vigilante; Hood; Green Arrow|
|Relatives||Moira Queen (mother, deceased)|
Robert Queen (father, deceased)
Walter Steele (stepfather, formerly)
Thea Queen (half-sister)
|Base Of Operations||Starling City; formerly Lian Yu, Hong Kong|
|Occupation||Unemployed, former owner of "The Verdant" nightclub, A.R.G.U.S. member, gangster, Bussinessman|
|Unusual Features||Over 20% of his body is covered in scars. Tattoos|
|Universe||Arrow (TV Series)|
|Place of Birth||Starling City |
|Creators||Andrew Kreisberg, Marc Guggenheim|
The son of Starling City industrialist Robert Queen, Oliver was a shallow, spoiled playboy who thought nothing of cheating on his girlfriend with her own sister. This changed during an ill-fated sailing trip on his father's yacht, the Queen's Gambit. The ship was sabotaged in the Pacific ocean, forcing Oliver, Robert, and a third crewman to escape in a life raft. Only having enough food and water for one person, Robert kills the third man, and tells Oliver that he has failed their city, and that Oliver needs to survive and right his wrongs. Robert then commits suicide. Oliver's raft ends up on the island of Lian Yu, and while scavenging the raft for supplies, he uncovers a list of corrupt one-percenters who are driving Starling City to ruin.
Oliver spends five years on Lian Yu, having his first encounters with Eddie Fyers, Yao Fei, Shado, and Slade Wilson. By the time Oliver is rescued, he has mastered archery and Eskrima, and has become a fluent speaker of Mandarin and Russian. As Oliver attempts to reconnect with friends and family, he also creates a Robin Hood themed combat suit, and begins a one-man war of attrition against the corrupt elite named on "the list." He eventually gains valuable allies in the form of John Diggle and Felicity Smoak, who steer him down a less lethal path, and toward stopping crimes that affect everyday people instead of limiting his crusade to "the list." But as his allies multiply, so do his enemies, as "the Hood" attracts the ire of not only the Underworld, but also the police and a mysterious "undertaking" with more sinister, far reaching plans.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- Martial Arts
- Eskrima: Oliver is highly proficient in this discipline, incorporating it into his training regimen.
- Master Archer: Oliver is skilled in a potent mix of archery and martial arts which emphasizes focus and coordination. He also has an assortment of specialty arrows.
- Multi-Lingual : Oliver is able to speak Mandarin Chinese (no accent), English and Russian.
- Tactical Analysis
- Tactical Analysis
- Trick Arrows
- Router Arrow: Shot near computers to hack into them. Used in "Pilot" to steal money from a corrupt businessman Adam Hunt.
- Grappling Hook Arrow: To grab on to ledges for swing lines and zip lines. Used in "Pilot" and many other episodes.
- Voice Recording/Listening Arrow: Recording and Listening devices for recording confessions and surveillance. Used in "Honor Thy Father", "Betrayal", and "The Undertaking".
- Ensnarement Arrow: After piercing a target it launches wires into the area around the target and then pulls them tight. Used in "Legacies" to anchor dropped bags of money to the ground to prevent them from being carried off by bank robbers.
- Flashbang Arrow: A flash/bang grenade in the form of an arrow. Used in "Vendetta" to disorient drug dealers at the beginning of an attack and to distract a hostage taker in "The Undertaking". and to explode in Malcolm Merlyn's face after he caught it during their last duel in "Sacrifice".
- Explosive Arrow: Time delayed (Used in "Year's End" to blow a door) and Impact (Used in "Dodger" and "The Huntress Returns" to disable moving cars).
- Flame Burst Arrow: Creates a burst of fire. Used in "Betrayal" to blind snipers.
- Tranquilizer Mini Dart: Small dart thrown to deliver a sedative. Thrown at Detective Quentin to disable him while escaping the police station in "The Huntress Returns".
- Incendiary Arrows: Used to burn through the seal in a grate to get into the subway in "Salvation".
- Remote Detonator Arrow: Explosive arrow that can be detonated by remote control. Used to distract drug dealing doctors and escape from being strapped to a chair in "Unfinished Business".
- Injector Arrow: Arrow with a syringe in the tip to inject liquids into target. Used to inject an herb solution to counteract a drug overdose given to Oliver in "Unfinished Business", and to inject the cure to Mirakuru into its victims in "Streets of Fire" and "Unthinkable".
- Oliver Queen is potrayed by Stephen Amell.
- Oliver was born on May 16, 1985.
- Carries a total of 24 arrows with him when on patrol. 
- 83 Appearances of Oliver Queen (Arrow)
- 51 Images featuring Oliver Queen (Arrow)
- 5 Quotations by or about Oliver Queen (Arrow)
- Character Gallery: Oliver Queen (Arrow)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- Search the Forums for:
|Arrow and Flash television series. This template will categorize articles that include it into Category:Arrow (TV Series) Characters.|
|Team Arrow member|
This character is or was a member of the Green Arrow family of vigilante super-heroes, who fight crime using archery and martial arts. They are a loose connection brought together through family bonds and shared experiences. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Team Arrow members."