This is an in-universe article with out-of-universe material.
- People have these vigilantes all wrong. There is only one way for me to set the record straight. I am Green Arrow.
- -- Oliver Queen src
In October of 2006, Oliver Queen appeared on the Season 6 episode of Smallville entitled "Sneeze". Played by former Aquaman actor Justin Hartley, Queen was introduced as a potential business rival to Lionel Luthor. To demonstrate his expertise at archery, Oliver stood on the roof of his Metropolis office and fired an arrow into the sky after speaking the word, "Borneo". The arrow flew across the street and struck the designation of Borneo on the globe of the Daily Planet.  In the episode titled "Wither", Oliver Queen meets Lois Lane and invites her to attend a costume ball hosted by Lex Luthor. Although his disguise is intended to reflect the folk hero Robin Hood, the design is more in line with the costume that Ollie wore during the Silver Age years of DC Comics. In the episode, Ollie reunites with Lex Luthor whom he has not seen since their boarding school days.  In the following episode, "Arrow", Oliver Queen becomes Green Arrow in both name and deed. After stealing a black market gemstone from Lionel Luthor, Ollie earns the attention of the inquisitive neophyte reporter, Lois Lane. Lois (who refers to the hero as the Green Arrow Bandit), plays true to form and becomes the victim of several unscrupulous businessmen, forcing the Green Arrow and Clark Kent to work together to rescue her. By the end of the episode, Clark and Ollie discover each other's greatest secrets. Before parting, Ollie gives Clark some free advice indicating that his gifts should be used for the benefit of the entire world, not just for the people that he is close to.
- Healing (formerly): He injected himself with a drug RL65, gain him a healing factor which was temporally with side effects of rage and so he stop using the drug, because of this.
- Archery: Oliver Queen is an expert in the field of archery. From the roof of his penthouse, he once fired an arrow across the street striking the location of Borneo on the map of the Daily Planet globe.
- Business Management: Oliver Queen inherited the reigns of Queen Industries from his father, Robert. Though Queen now spends little time involved with the day to day operations of the company, his apparent wealth suggests that his business acumen is savvy enough to keep the company prosperous.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the television series Smallville and its tie-in and comic book series, Smallville and Smallville Season 11. It is an adaptation of Oliver Queen/Green Arrow. The original character was created by Mort Weisinger and George Papp and first appeared in More Fun Comics #73.
- Olver Queen was portrayed by Justin Hartley.
- He is the founder of the Justice League.
- 92 Appearances of Oliver Queen (Smallville)
- 29 Images featuring Oliver Queen (Smallville)
- 3 Quotations by or about Oliver Queen (Smallville)
- Character Gallery: Oliver Queen (Smallville)
|Smallville television series. This template will categorize articles that include it into Category: Smallville Characters.|
|Team Arrow member|
This character is or was a member of the Green Arrow family of vigilante super-heroes, who fight crime using archery and martial arts. They are a loose connection brought together through family bonds and shared experiences. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Team Arrow members."
|Justice League member|
This character is or was a member of the Justice League of America, or the Justice League in any of its various incarnations, sworn by a duty to act as guardians of America and the world by using their skills and/or superpowers to protect Earth from both interstellar and domestic threats.
Superman Family member
|Outsiders member |
This character is or was primarily a member of the super-hero team known as the Outsiders, in any of its various incarnations. They are a black ops team dedicated to fighting evil and taking the fall in public opinion that bigger groups like the Justice League cannot, started by Batman to avoid being crippled by public relations needs. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Outsiders members" category.