History of character is unknown.
- Telepathy: Olivia is a U-Mind, a being with great psionic power. Glabr's race had been harvesting her power to keep their race alive. Glabr claimed that she only had power while she was unaware of it. If she became aware of being a U-Mind she would become powerless and thus not be useful in saving Glabr's people.
- Although this character was originally introduced during DC's Earth-One era of publication, their existence following the events of the 1985-86 limited series Crisis on Infinite Earths remains intact. However, some elements of the character's Pre-Crisis history may have been altered or removed for Post-Crisis New Earth continuity, and should be considered apocryphal.
- 14 Appearances of Olivia Reynolds (New Earth)
- 1 Images featuring Olivia Reynolds (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Olivia Reynolds (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Olivia Reynolds (New Earth)
|Green Lantern Villain(s) |
This character is or was primarily an enemy of the Green Lantern of Earth, or the Green Lantern Corps as a whole. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Green Lantern Villains."