Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In 1940, Nazi Germany occupied the neutral country of Norway. The soldiers razed Ona's home village and killed her father. At the height of the war, Ona became a member of the Norwegian resistance and later became a volunteer soldier for a special American military detachment code-named, the Losers.
Ona Tornsen was a competent strategist and hand-to-hand combatant.
In her prime, Oma Tornsen possessed the strength level of a woman her age, size and weight who engaged in intensive regular exercise. Presumably, her strength level decreased with age.
Submachine gun (model unknown)
- Although this character was originally introduced during DC's Earth-One era of publication, their existence following the events of the 1985-86 limited series Crisis on Infinite Earths remains intact. However, some elements of the character's Pre-Crisis history may have been altered or removed for Post-Crisis New Earth continuity, and should be considered apocryphal.
- Ona Tornsen was the only female soldier to ever serve with the Losers.
- Our Fighting Forces #135
- Our Fighting Forces #136
- Our Fighting Forces #137
- Our Fighting Forces #138
- Our Fighting Forces #139
- Our Fighting Forces #140
- Our Fighting Forces #141
- Our Fighting Forces #142
- Our Fighting Forces #143
- Our Fighting Forces #144
- Our Fighting Forces #145
- Our Fighting Forces #173
- Unknown Soldier (Volume 1) #265
- 20 Appearances of Ona Tornsen (New Earth)
- 1 Images featuring Ona Tornsen (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Ona Tornsen (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Ona Tornsen (New Earth)
- Ona Tornsen biography page at the Unofficial Guide to the DC Universe
- Losers page at Don Markstein's Toonopedia