Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Trying to negotiate a peace, Highfather and Darkseid exchanged sons. Orion was raised on New Genesis, and quickly became one of its best warriors.
Orion followed Darkseid's troop movements closely, and came to Earth to warn Superman of an impending invasion. He then returned to inform Highfather, but managed to return in time to stop the invasion, Darkseid seemed strangely pleased with his son's hatred. Earth had been declared a protectorate of New Genesis, and any attack on it was considered by Highfather to be an attack on New Genesis itself. Darkseid retreated, but vowed to return.
Orion later joined the expanded Justice League. He participated in Earth's defense against Amazo, as well as help foil a plot to kill the Flash. He was strangely absent when his father made his final strike against Earth.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the DC Animated Universe and is an adaptation of Orion. The original character was created by Jack Kirby and first appeared in New Gods #1.
- For Superman, Orion was voiced by Steve Sandor. Ron Perlman took over the role for Justice League and Justice League Unlimited.
- Orion was edited out of Alive!. It is unclear why this was done, but likely it was because having Orion in the fight with his father would require some sort of extra focus on him.
- 17 Appearances of Orion (DCAU)
- 3 Images featuring Orion (DCAU)
- 1 Quotations by or about Orion (DCAU)
- Character Gallery: Orion (DCAU)
|Jack Kirby's Fourth World |
This character or group of characters are related to Jack Kirby's Fourth World, either the original concept and group of titles by Jack Kirby, or any of their subsequent adaptations by other creators. This template will categorize articles that include it into the Fourth World Characters category.
|Justice League member|
This character is or was a member of the Justice League of America, or the Justice League in any of its various incarnations, sworn by a duty to act as guardians of America and the world by using their skills and/or superpowers to protect Earth from both interstellar and domestic threats.