Osiris is one of the Ennead who were worshipped as gods in Ancient Egypt. He was married with Isis, but his first son was Anubis under a adulterous relationship with Nephtys, who was Set's wife. Osiris was the Egyptian god of vegetation, and became the judge of the dead after his murder by Set. With Isis, Osiris fathered Horus.
- Immortality: By Bast's words, "Gods can't die. We merely fade away." This means that while gods have worshipers, they will not die.
- Size Alteration: All Egyptian gods can grow in size.
- Chlorokinesis: God of vegetation.
- This character is an adaptation of Osiris, a character in traditional stories. These include, but may not be limited to religious texts, myth, and/or folk lore. More information on the original can be found at Wikipedia.org.
- 3 Appearances of Osiris, God of the Dead (New Earth)
- 2 Images featuring Osiris, God of the Dead (New Earth)
- 1 Quotations by or about Osiris, God of the Dead (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Osiris, God of the Dead (New Earth)