Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
"Scream Without Raising Your Voice": It has been three months since Arsenal, Roy Harper was shot in the line of duty, and he is (physically, at least) ready for active duty with the Outsiders again. He resumes his 'thing' with Grace, and takes up a training regime, but unsurprisingly the inciden
- I'm scared. For the first time in a very long time... I'm scared. I hear gunshots in my sleep. I can't... I can't be thinking about... the risks. I can't be thinking about leaving Lian all alone. I can't be.... thinking about... dying. I don't think I should be out there in the field. I'm going to get someone hurt.
- -- Roy Harper
Appearing in "Scream Without Raising Your Voice"
- Church of Blood (Flashback only)
- Arthur Donnel (Flashback only)
- Ron (Single appearance)
Synopsis for "Scream Without Raising Your Voice"
It has been three months since Arsenal, Roy Harper was shot in the line of duty, and he is (physically, at least) ready for active duty with the Outsiders again. He resumes his 'thing' with Grace, and takes up a training regime, but unsurprisingly the incident has shaken him and renewed his sense of mortality and his fear of leaving his daughter Lian with no-one to care for her. It is not until Nightwing pulls a gun on him as they're parring that he can face up to his fear and move on, ready to fight again.
- This book was first published on April 21, 2004.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Outsiders Vol 3 11 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Outsiders series
Links and References
- Outsiders (comics) at Wikipedia.org
- Outsiders at Cosmic Teams
- Outsiders at DCU Guide
- Outsiders at the Outer Observatory
- Outsiders at TV Tropes