"Most Wanted, Part 1": Jade has taken over the leadership of the Outsiders, since for various emotional reasons, neither Arsenal nor Nightwing is up to the task. Three weeks after she takes over, the Outsiders bust a drug-smuggling operation and also come across a grou
- I was nine. I was abused at my foster home and I ran away. I was living on the streets... two months later I was abducted. Not just me, but... there were... a lot of us. We were rented out... we were shipped up and around the state in the backs of vans. But mostly, I was strapped to a bed in a putrid little room like all of those kids. I was almost twelve when my powers began to kick in. I was able to get away. Get all of us away. His name is Tanner. He ran the whole thing. We weren't the only group. He had others. He's very careful. He stays on the move. And now he's in New York. I have to find him, Roy. It just never goes away... I... I have to find this man.
- -- Grace Choi
Appearing in "Most Wanted, Part 1"
- Arms Dealers (Single appearance)
- Tanner (Behind the scenes)
- Andrew (Mentioned only)
- Milo (Single appearance)
- Penguin (On a TV or computer screen)
Synopsis for "Most Wanted, Part 1"
Jade has taken over the leadership of the Outsiders, since for various emotional reasons, neither Arsenal nor Nightwing is up to the task. Three weeks after she takes over, the Outsiders bust a drug-smuggling operation and also come across a group of children chained to be beds, kidnapped and sold into slavery. This has a sobering effect on all of them, but it particularly rattles Grace. Six days later, and the Outsiders have not heard from her. Arsenal tracks her down and discovers that she had been kidnapped by the same gang during her childhood and branded with a symbol that appears on the backs of the children they rescued. She is determined to track down Tanner, the man who runs the operation, but in many ways it is outside the heroes' areas of expertise. Nightwing suggests that they go public about it and enlist the help of New York's ordinary citizens, so they contact John Walsh of America's Most Wanted.
- This book was first published on October 27, 2004.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Outsiders Vol 3 17 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Outsiders series
- Images from Outsiders Vol 3 17