Overload was a criminal who needed to drain electronic devices.
The Teen Tians confronted Overload in an electronics store, who seemed almost unstoppable except for one key element - water. Using that weakness to their advantage, the Titans washed Overload away and it was taken to jail. En route to a higher-security prison, Overload's transport vehicle got overturned, and it got out and into Cyborg's missing T-Car, possessing it completely.
Despite his love for the car, Cyborg was forced to blast it to bits - and Overload was once again taken into custody as a result. Later on, as Slade had Terra free Cinderblock, Plasmus and Overload from imprisonment, they merged into one giant being in order to give the Titans the fight of their life.
- Electrokinesis: Overload was an energy being that could shock whatever happened to be within its reach.
- Vulnerability to Water: Exposure to water weakens Overload and renders him powerless.
- Overload was voiced by James Arnold Taylor for the episode "Car Trouble" and by Dee Bradley Baker for the episode "Aftershock, Part I".
- 8 Appearances of Overload (Teen Titans TV Series)
- 1 Images featuring Overload (Teen Titans TV Series)
- Quotations by or about Overload (Teen Titans TV Series)
- Character Gallery: Overload (Teen Titans TV Series)
This character is or was primarily an enemy of the Teen Titans, the Titans, or any of the other various Titans incarnations. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Titans Villains" category.
|Cyborg Villain(s) |