Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is an in-universe article with out-of-universe material.
Overload first appeared in an electronics store where it was absorbing power from electronic devices, causing itself to grow stronger and stronger. The Teen Tians confronted Overload, who seemed almost unstoppable except for one key element -- water. Using that weakness to their advantage, the Titans washed Overload away and it was taken to jail. En route to a higher-security prison, Overload's transport vehicle got overturned, and it got out and into Cyborg's missing T-Car, possessing it completely. Despite his love for the car, Cyborg was forced to blast it to bits -- and Overload was once again taken into custody as a result. Later on, as Slade had Terra free Cinderblock, Plasmus, and Overload from imprisonment, they merged into one giant being in order to give the Titans the fight of their life.
- Electrokinesis: Overload was an energy being that could shock whatever happened to be within its reach.
- Vulnerability to Water: Exposure to water weakens Overload and renders him powerless.
- Overload was voiced by James Arnold Taylor for the episode "Car Trouble" and by Dee Bradley Baker for the episode "Aftershock, Part I".
- 8 Appearances of Overload (Teen Titans TV Series)
- 1 Images featuring Overload (Teen Titans TV Series)
- Quotations by or about Overload (Teen Titans TV Series)
- Character Gallery: Overload (Teen Titans TV Series)