Overload was a criminal who needed to drain electronic devices.
The Teen Tians confronted Overload in an electronics store, who seemed almost unstoppable except for one key element - water. Using that weakness to their advantage, the Titans washed Overload away and it was taken to jail. En route to a higher-security prison, Overload's transport vehicle got overturned, and it got out and into Cyborg's missing T-Car, possessing it completely.
Despite his love for the car, Cyborg was forced to blast it to bits - and Overload was once again taken into custody as a result. Later on, as Slade had Terra free Cinderblock, Plasmus and Overload from imprisonment, they merged into one giant being in order to give the Titans the fight of their life.
- Electrokinesis: Overload was an energy being that could shock whatever happened to be within its reach.
- Vulnerability to Water: Exposure to water weakens Overload and renders him powerless.
- Overload was voiced by James Arnold Taylor for the episode "Car Trouble" and by Dee Bradley Baker for the episode "Aftershock, Part I".
- 8 Appearances of Overload (Teen Titans TV Series)
- 1 Images featuring Overload (Teen Titans TV Series)
- Quotations by or about Overload (Teen Titans TV Series)
- Character Gallery: Overload (Teen Titans TV Series)