- It doesn't matter.
- -- Owlman src
Owlman was one of the six "heads" of the Crime Syndicate in the Earth universe that they inhabited. He had a relationship with fellow team member Superwoman, who saw him as nearly psychopathic as she was, if not moreso. Owlman was one of the members who favored the use and development of a quantum-powered nuclear weapon that would destroy all life on Earth if the Earth governments refused to relinquish what little power they had left to the Crime Syndicate. However, Owlman had a much more sinister purpose for the weapon: to destroy all realities that have sprung from the one that he called Earth-Prime. Superwoman kept Owlman's personal plans for the weapon a secret, but was eventually suspected by her fellow teammates when Owlman transported the weapon to Earth-Prime without their knowledge. Owlman dueled with Batman from the Justice League universe which ended with Batman teleporting Owlman and the near-to-detonation weapon to a cold desolate Earth universe where he, along with the weapon, would be destroyed without harming anyone.
- Genius Level Intellect: Owlman is shown to possess extensive knowledge of various subjects, which includes Science, Mathematics, Geography, and History.
- Master Martial Artist: Owlman is a highly skilled combatant which is show when he fought his counterpart, Batman, to a standstill. He fights with a more brutal style than Batman.
- Stealth Jet (formerly)
- Owlman is voiced by James Woods.
- 1 Appearances of Owlman (Crisis on Two Earths)
- 10 Images featuring Owlman (Crisis on Two Earths)
- 2 Quotations by or about Owlman (Crisis on Two Earths)
- Character Gallery: Owlman (Crisis on Two Earths)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- Search the Forums for:
|Crime Syndicate/Society member|
This character is or was primarily a member of the the CSA (Crime Syndicate of America • Crime Syndicate of Amerika • Crime Society of America), in any of its various incarnations, either on Earth-Three, Earth-3, Earth 3, or in the Antimatter Universe. As with all other CSA members, they are an evil version of a hero of the mainstream DC Universe, primarily the Justice League. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "CSA members" category.
This character is or was primarily an enemy of the Justice League, in any of its various incarnations. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Justice League Villains."