In order to follow the Naming Conventions, it has been suggested that this page be moved to Owlman (The Brave and the Bold: Deep Cover for Batman!). Discuss this and other proposed moves.
Click here for a complete list of articles to be moved.
Owlman is the evil version of Batman from an alternate reality.
When he was captured and locked up by Batman, Batman took his costume and went to the alternate universe. During that time, Owlman escaped and, using one of Batman's original costumes, posed as him.
When he returned from his cross-reality adventure, Batman defeated Owlman and sent him back to his home reality.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the television series Batman: The Brave and the Bold and is an adaptation of Owlman. The original character was created by Gardner Fox and Mike Sekowsky and first appeared in Justice League of America #29.
- Owlman was voiced by Diedrich Bader.
- This is the first member of the Crime Syndicate to appear outside of comics.
- 2 Appearances of Owlman (The Brave and the Bold)
- 1 Images featuring Owlman (The Brave and the Bold)
- Quotations by or about Owlman (The Brave and the Bold)
- Character Gallery: Owlman (The Brave and the Bold)
|Batman Villain(s) |
This character, team or organization, is or was primarily an enemy of the Batman, or the Batman Family as a whole. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Batman Villains."
|Crime Syndicate/Society member|
This character is or was primarily a member of the the CSA (Crime Syndicate of America • Crime Syndicate of Amerika • Crime Society of America), in any of its various incarnations, either on Earth-Three, Earth-3, Earth 3, or in the Antimatter Universe. As with all other CSA members, they are an evil version of a hero of the mainstream DC Universe, primarily the Justice League. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "CSA members" category.