Athena was born fully grown and fully armed from the brow of Zeus.  She is goddess of wisdom and defensive war and one of the five deities who created the Amazons, and bestowed upon them part of her wisdom and strategic thinking. When the Amazons were captured by Hercules, Athena was the first to forgive them and granted them the strength to free themselves on the condition they would not seek vengeance on their captors.
Millennia later, Athena staged a successful coup against her father, with the (reluctant) aid of Wonder Woman, her champion. When the second crisis began, Athena took the Amazons and the Olympians to a new dimension.
As part of their grand scheme, the forces of Darkseid took over the bodies of several key figures. They captured the Gods of Olympus, and Athena was impersonated by Granny Goodness, who led the Amazons to war with Man's world.
- Decelerated Aging: Olympians do not age the way a normal human does.
- Dimensional Travel
- Invulnerability: Olympians cannot be physically harmed by conventional means.
- Magic: Olympians have the power to manipulate vast amounts of magic energy to nearly any effect they desires.
- Metamorphosis: Olympians can alter their physical form into any shape that they can choose.
- Power Distribution: Olympians can bestow a portion of their power unto others.
- Superhuman Strength
- Superhuman Speed
- Superhuman Stamina: Olympians can operate for prolonged periods of time without tiring.
- Telepathy and Illusion Casting: Athena can mentally communicate with her worshippers, transmitting her image at interdimensional range, and possibly can do the same to any other intelligent being. 
- Power Loss: Olympian powers are dependent on the faith of their followers, and Athena will gradually lose her powers without these. 
- This character is an adaptation of Athena, a character in traditional stories. These include, but may not be limited to religious texts, myth, and/or folk lore. More information on the original can be found at Wikipedia.org.
- 124 Appearances of Pallas Athena (New Earth)
- 8 Images featuring Pallas Athena (New Earth)
- 1 Quotations by or about Pallas Athena (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Pallas Athena (New Earth)