Palmer Cokes is a professional hitman with ties to a subversive organization known as the Echo Initiative. It is said that he can execute a target from five miles away. Little is known of Cokes' background, but it is believed that he suffered from severe psychological instability, particularly with regards to authority figures and impulse control issues. When he refused to undergo a psychological evaluation, the Echo Initiative considered him a liability and arranged to have him killed. Cokes was saved by the warrior Shado (masquerading as Ra's al Ghul) and given a new assignment. He was to assassinate Green Arrow. Provided with a ship that could travel undetected by most sensors, Palmer Cokes tracked Green Arrow to the shores of Themyscira. For reasons yet to be revealed, he could not bring himself to shoot Green Arrow and instead fired a potentially fatal shot through the heart of Green Arrow's son, Connor Hawke.
- Marksmanship: According to his superiors at the Echo Initiative, Palmer Cokes is one of the deadliest snipers in the entire world. This aptitude earned him the nickname "Sniper One".
- 3 Appearances of Palmer Cokes (New Earth)
- 1 Images featuring Palmer Cokes (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Palmer Cokes (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Palmer Cokes (New Earth)
|Green Arrow Villain(s) |
This character is or was primarily an enemy of Green Arrow, or his supporting cast including Black Canary and Team Arrow. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Green Arrow Villains."