Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Pamela Isley became the seductively dangerous villainess known as Poison Ivy thanks to a experiment gone horribly wrong.Ivy uses special plants as her weapons. In Lego Batman she busted out of Arkham Asylum with a bunch of other criminals and joined the Riddler's group as they plan to stage a heist on the Gotham Gold Reserves. She battled the dynamic duo alongside her Plant monsters, but was still defeated.
- Toxic Immunity: She is immune to all forms of toxins.
- Toxikinesis: She can knock out her enemies by blowing a toxic kiss at them.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the Lego Batman franchise and is an adaptation of Pamela Isley/Poison Ivy. The original character was created by Robert Kanigher and Sheldon Moldoff and first appeared in Batman #181.
- Poison Ivy has been voiced by three actors:
- 5 Appearances of Pamela Isley (Lego Batman)
- 2 Images featuring Pamela Isley (Lego Batman)
- Quotations by or about Pamela Isley (Lego Batman)
- Character Gallery: Pamela Isley (Lego Batman)
|Batman Villain(s) |
This character, team or organization, is or was primarily an enemy of the Batman, or the Batman Family as a whole. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Batman Villains."