Patrick Wayne is the father of Thomas Wayne and grandfather to Bruce Wayne. He is the eldest son of Kenneth and Elizabeth Wayne. His father developed Wayne Chemical, but died at a fairly young age leaving the fortune to his 37-year-old wife Laura Elizabeth Wayne. Laura was a shrewd businesswoman and heavily involved in the Prohibition movement, while raising their infant son. Patrick inherited the family business upon his mother's death. He was the creator of Wayne Tech which helped support both World Wars. Later, he would combine the Wayne resources to create Wayne Corp. He worked closely with his brother Silas Wayne.
- In Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight #133, Bruce's grandfather was named Jack Wayne instead. That appears to be just an error.
- 5 Appearances of Patrick Wayne (New Earth)
- 3 Images featuring Patrick Wayne (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Patrick Wayne (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Patrick Wayne (New Earth)