Paul Gambi is a tailor who works out of a small shop in Central City. He is infamous for designing and providing costumes for Central City's most notorious super-villains, particularly the Rogues Gallery. Later he designed costumes for Justice League Europe, a team which included the successor of the arch-foe of many of his former clients, Flash.
- Although this character was originally introduced during DC's Earth-One era of publication, their existence following the events of the 1985–86 limited series Crisis on Infinite Earths remains intact. However, some elements of the character's Pre-Crisis history may have been altered or removed for Post-Crisis New Earth continuity, and should be considered apocryphal.
- Paul Gambi's brother, Peter was also a tailor (and former hit man) who acted as confidante to Black Lightning.
- 18 Appearances of Paul Gambi (New Earth)
- 2 Images featuring Paul Gambi (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Paul Gambi (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Paul Gambi (New Earth)