Paul Kirk was a private detective who operated during the 1940s. He often worked alongside police inspector Holden.
- This version of Paul Kirk, including all history and corresponding appearances, was initially erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985–86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. However the ending of Convergence retroactively prevented that collapse, saving all the alternate realities, though in an "evolved" form. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- This Paul Kirk starred in a feature called "Paul Kirk, Manhunter," but that was just the name of the feature. He was not called "Manhunter" as a nickname, and he had no association with the Manhunter Cult.
- "Paul Kirk, Manhunter" was replaced in Adventure Comics by a superhero feature called "Manhunter", starring a different Paul Kirk who was secretly the superhero Manhunter.
- 16 Appearances of Paul Kirk I (Earth-Two)
- 1 Images featuring Paul Kirk I (Earth-Two)
- 1 Quotations by or about Paul Kirk I (Earth-Two)
- Character Gallery: Paul Kirk I (Earth-Two)