Paul Strobe was an electrical engineer who committed a crime and was caught. After being released from prison, he sought revenge against the people responsible for his incarceration, including Batman. For this purpose, Strobe created a special device that allowed him to change the molecular structure of matter and he planned to use it against his enemies. However, his plan was once again foiled by the Dark Knight, who managed to capture him and remove his gadget, ending his criminal spree for good.
- Molecular Reconstruction: Using his special helmet, Strobe managed to change the molecular structure of matter.
- 1 Appearances of Paul Strobe (Earth-One)
- 1 Images featuring Paul Strobe (Earth-One)
- Quotations by or about Paul Strobe (Earth-One)
- Character Gallery: Paul Strobe (Earth-One)
|Batman Villain(s) |
This character, team or organization, is or was primarily an enemy of the Batman, or the Batman Family as a whole. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Batman Villains."