- Traitor, is it? Is it treason then for a man to speak his mind? Is it treason for a man to write the truth?
- -- Peregrine White src
Peregrine White was a newspaper editor working at the Daily Planet who dared to speak out against the world's sovereign dictator, the Warlock Royal. He was arrested for treason and given forty lashings, which killed him. His work was continued by Lois Lane who began to use stronger methods. His death inspired Kal-El, the immortal warlock's descendant, to join the fight for freedom, and they were eventually successful.
- 1 Appearances of Peregrine White (Legacy)
- 3 Images featuring Peregrine White (Legacy)
- 1 Quotations by or about Peregrine White (Legacy)
- Character Gallery: Peregrine White (Legacy)
|Elseworlds Character |
This character exists within an Elseworlds continuity, and as such is not a part of the mainstream DC Universe; they may also exist within the 52 Multiverse. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Elseworlds Characters."