When he was attacked by the alien parasite Gemir, priest Perry Dennison was radically changed. He awoke with an ability to cause death and decay, and, having seen evil for the first time, found that he liked it. Dennison headed to Gotham City to kill the saintly Bishop Maxwell, but was stopped by his half-brother Luke Hames, an escaped convict also attacked by Gemir and Batman (Jean-Paul Valley). The powers of Perry and his half-brother shorted each other out, and he was left powerless after the confrontation, but still with a hunger for evil. His current whereabouts and activities are unknown.
- Energy Absorption: Cardinal Sin can absorb people's life force. (Formerly)
- 2 Appearances of Perry Dennison (New Earth)
- 1 Images featuring Perry Dennison (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Perry Dennison (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Perry Dennison (New Earth)
This character was one of the many superpowered individuals introduced during the "Bloodlines" crossover event, where a number of Alien Parasites invaded the Earth and inadvertently activated the Metagene in a number of people. While not necessarily all members of the "Blood Pack", this group of people has come to be known as the "New Bloods". This template will automatically categorize articles that include it into the "New Bloods" category.