|Real Name||Peter Lomax|
|Current Alias||Pete Lomax|
|Base Of Operations||Star City|
|Universe||Earth-One, New Earth|
|Creators||Alan Moore, Klaus Janson|
- I hit your girlfriend, didn't I? Did I kill her? I thought it was tough killing super-people. They said you had to have a name and a suit. My name's Pete Lomax. I'm just an ordinary person.
- -- Pete Lomax src
Pete Lomax is an enemy of Green Arrow. He was a criminal living in Star City who developed exceptional talent at archery. It was suggested to him that he could go on to become a super-villain and he considered getting a costume. Despite this, he set out to prove that normal ordinary people like himself could take down super-heroes if they were smart enough. Listening in on police bands he discovered Green Arrow's location one night and shot Black Canary in the shoulder. Chasing across the rooftops, Lomax taunted that there was nothing special about them and how easy it had been for him to attack. Green Arrow finally cornered him and they had a stand-off that ended when his arrow was nonchalantly deflected and his bowstring was shot off. Lomax then fainted as he believed he was about to get shot off of a rooptop, and Arrow remarked that they don't make criminals as tough as they used to.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- 2 Appearances of Peter Lomax (New Earth)
- 2 Images featuring Peter Lomax (New Earth)
- 1 Quotations by or about Peter Lomax (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Peter Lomax (New Earth)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- Search the Forums for:
|Green Arrow Villain(s) |
This character is or was primarily an enemy of Green Arrow, or his supporting cast including Black Canary and Team Arrow. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Green Arrow Villains."